Make your voice heard during the SGA Elections, which are held twice a year and visible for the whole OSU community in accordance with our bylaws.
We encourage you to get involved in SGA by participating in one of the many SGA committees, programs, and voting for your student body representatives.
Learn more about your current SGA President and Vice-President and SGA Elections through Title X noted below.
2023-2024 SGA Leadership
- Student Body President & Vice President
Feeling seen and heard makes a huge impact on our everyday lives. Students need to know that we see you, and we hear you. We want to change the parking ticket system, advocate for more student designated parking, make student discounts available at sporting events, and change the costs associated with courses and exams. All this and so much more can be possible with a Peterson/Albrecht team representing YOU.
Title X Section 5
5.2. Fall Election
The fall elections shall be held on the second Tuesday and Wednesday of November.
5.2.1. Senators representing academic units shall be elected during the fall election.
This election will take place November 14, 2023 at 8:00 am through November 15, 2023 by 5:00 pm on CampusLink.
Constitutional Convention Documents 2023
Please read through the Revised Constitution and Bylaws below before voting in this fall's election as you will be voting on these changes!
- 5.3. Spring Election
The spring election shall be held the second Tuesday and Wednesday of March.
- 5.3.1. In the event that the second Tuesday and Wednesday of the month of March fall on spring break, the election will be held on the first Tuesday and Wednesday of the month.
- 5.3.2. Senators representing living groups shall be elected during the spring election.
- 5.3.3. The President and Vice President shall be elected during the spring election.
- Requirement to run
Student Body Presidential & Vice-Presidential Candidate Pairs must submit an Intent to Run application through CampusLink.
- Student Body President & Vice Presidential Candidates must run on one ticket and therefore submit ONE Intent to Run application! You CANNOT run as an individual, you must have a running mate.
Living Groups Senators must submit an Intent to Run application through CampusLink.
Senatorial Intent to Run Form will open soon
Please contact Melisa Echols, Coordinator of SGA Programs, at email@example.com with any questions.