Lights on Stillwater
Lights on Stillwater (LOS) is an annual event that occurs on the first Wednesday of the fall semester. This outdoor event allows our students to engage with the local community, OSU student organizations, food trucks, and campus departments. Our community vendors provide insight into their respective businesses, non-profits, and services through free giveaways and promotional items. OSU student organizations and departments provide multiple ways for students to get involved across campus as well.
Wednesday, August 23, 2023 from 6:15-9:00 pm on the North side of Boone Pickens Stadium next to Hall of Fame street. The entry fee* is either $1 in cash (or Venmo) donation or you can donate an item for the SGA Student STACHE Network.
- Student STACHE Network items:*
- V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice (11.5 fl oz cans - 6 count pack)
- StarKist Tuna Creations (3 oz pouch)
- Great Value Premium White Chicken in Water
- Kraft Original Mac'N'Cheese Cups Easy Microwavable Dinner (2.05 oz cups - 4 count pack)
- Quaker, Instant Oatmeal, Variety Value pack (1.51 oz - 20 packets)
- Dole Fruit Bowls Mandarin Oranges in 100% fruit juice (4 oz - 4 cups)
- Mott's Applesauce (4 oz - 6 count cups)
- Slim Jim Original Smoked Snack Sticks, Keto Friendly Smoked Meat Stick (0.28 oz - 14 count)
- ANY unused/unopened hygiene items
*All donated items will be placed in our Student STACHE Network and Red Pantry locations to support the basic needs of our campus community.
Interested in reserving a space at Lights on Stillwater? Visit the link below to register. Payments can be made in person or over the phone only during the hours of 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Tuesday through Friday until August 11, 2023. If you're unable to attend, the last day to receive a 50% refund is August 4, 2023 at 5:00 pm.